Physiotherapy in NW Calgary
*We are currently looking for a new physiotherapist. Stay tuned for an announcement soon!
Looking for physiotherapy in NW Calgary? Revelation Health Chiropractic & Wellness is now offering Physiotherapy as part of our ongoing commitment to providing patients with only the best in alternative healthcare!
Physiotherapy Services Include:
- Dry Needling (Intramuscular Stimulation)
- Fascial Manipulation
- Sports & Work Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- KT Taping + more!
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy in NW Calgary will help you with recovering and maintaining mobility and function while promoting your overall well-being.
Physiotherapy is similar to Chiropractic care in the sense that your body will sometimes be manipulated by the physiotherapist to perform various movements, of which are meant to help you speed up rehabilitation, prevent injuries and improve health and fitness.
Physiotherapists expect you, the patient, to get involved in your own recovery. For example, your physio will recommend doing home exercises to help speed up your recovery from a sports injury.
Physios may also make other recommendations that are complimentary to physical therapy. Once again, these are designed to help speed up your recovery from the injury or condition you have.
What Can Physiotherapy Treat?
Physio can treat a wide range of injuries and conditions including, but not limited to:
- Back pain
- Neck and other joint pain
- Sprains and strains
- Fatigue, swelling, loss of muscle strength
- Sports / workplace injuries
- Stiffness in joints, ligaments and muscles
- Loss of mobility due to brain trauma or disease
- TMJ treatments
- Muscle tendonitis
What to Expect from Physio Treatments?
Every patient has a unique set of needs when it comes to healthcare. RHC’s Physiotherapist will create and execute a custom treatment plan by following these steps:
- Ask questions to learn about your medical history
- Assess and diagnose your current condition
- Create a treatment plan that sets specific goals for progress
- Prescribed various exercises and supportive equipment (if necessary)
Book Your Physiotherapist Appointment Today
Contact us at 403-284-2082 or by using the form below if you have questions about Physiotherapy in NW Calgary or would like to set up an appointment and we’ll be happy to assist you! See RHC’s Office Hours, Location and Contact Information here.
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your personal health goals!