Cold Laser Therapy in NW Calgary
Cold laser therapy works by supplying energy to the body in the form of billions of photons of light. The body absorbs the laser light on a cellular level and transforms it into chemical energy which activates the cells to repair themselves at an accelerated rate.
Cellular activation as a result of non-thermal, cold laser therapy works by:
- Eliminating Pain
- Reducing Inflammation
- Accelerating Healing
Today, this revolutionary healthcare treatment is being integrated with other Chiropractic techniques at clinics all over the world to accelerate healing and recovery from injuries of many different types – especially sports injuries.
What Can Cold Laser Therapy Treat?
Some of the more common conditions treated by cold laser therapy include the following:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back pain
- Low back pain
- Hip pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Post-surgical pain
- Tennis / golfer elbow
- Sprain and strain injuries
- Sports injuries
Theralase® TLC-2000 at Revelation Health Centre
Revelation Health Chiropractic & Wellness Clinic currently has one of the few Theralase® TLC-2000 non-thermal therapeutic laser systems in the city!
This state-of-the-art system is clinically proven to reduce inflammation and eliminate pain while also being a completely non-toxic and non-invasive cold laser therapy treatment with no side effects.
See what Eric had to say about his experience with cold laser therapy treatments at Revelation Health Centre in Kensington, NW Calgary:
What are the Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy?
- Rapid Cell Growth – Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth
- Faster Wound Healing – Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue
- Anti-Inflammatory Action – Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or joint injury
- Reduced Fibrous (Scar) Tissue Formation – Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue injury from cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery
- Increased Metabolic Activity – Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food sources for cellular energy to repair the cell injury faster
- Increased Vascular Activity – Laser light induces temporary vaso-dilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas
- Stimulates Nerve Function – Laser light speeds up the process of nerve cell regeneration to bring the tissue supplied by the nerve back to life faster
A Word on Cold Laser Therapy
“Laser is a unique tool that allows us to put a hamper on pain and inflammation, restoring healthy function in the process.
Laser returns the blood flow to an injured area while also changing the thick and fibrotic scar tissue and elastic connective tissue back to a healthy norm. It also helps active the lymphatic drainage and reduces swelling in the local area of acute injury.
Laser therapy is used for a wide range of health concerns because it essentially speeds up the metabolism of the cells that are being activated by the light energy, improving their level of function.
This can be used for acne, musculoskeletal sprain / strain injuries and much, much more.
We use cold laser therapy in tandem with Chiropractic care to effectively treat several different health conditions. ”
– Dr. John Battershill, D.C.
Book Your Calgary Laser Therapy Appointment Today
Call us anytime at 403-284-2082 or send a message below using the contact form below for a prompt, if not immediate response during regular office hours. See RHC’s Office Hours, Location and Contact Information here.
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your personal health goals!