What is Cold Laser Therapy?
Cold laser therapy works by supplying energy to the body in the form of billions of photons of light. The body absorbs the laser light on a cellular level and transforms it into chemical energy which actives the body to repair itself faster.
The bio-stimulating effects of laser therapy causes a decrease in inflammation and pain and an increase in tissue regeneration and healing.
Today, this revolutionary treatment is integrated with other chiropractic techniques at clinic’s all over the world to accelerate healing and recovery from sustained injuries of all types.
What Can Cold Laser Therapy Treat?
Common conditions treated by laser therapy include (but not limited to):
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sciatica / low back pain
- Hip pain
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Post-surgical pain
- Tennis / golfer elbow
- Sprain and strain injuries
- Sports injuries
Our chiropractors are adept at providing cold laser therapy in Calgary to help you rehabilitate injuries in joints, ligaments and other parts of your body as fast and effectively as possible!
Can our laser system work for the issue you currently have? Call us today and find out!
Theralase TLC-2000 at Revelation Health Centre
Revelation Health Centre Chiropractic & Wellness Clinic currently has one of the only Theralase TLC-2000 non-thermal therapeutic laser systems in the city of Calgary!
This state-of-the-art system is clinically proven to reduce inflammation and eliminate pain while also being a completely non-toxic and non-invasive cold laser therapy treatment with no side effects.
To find out more about this one-of-a-kind therapeutic laser system, be sure to check out Calgary Laser Treatments: TLC-2000, A Step Above the Rest today.
Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy
- Rapid Cell Growth – Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth
- Faster Wound Healing – Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue
- Anti-Inflammatory Action – Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or joint injury
- Reduced Fibrous (Scar) Tissue Formation – Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue injury from cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery
- Increased Metabolic Activity – Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food sources for cellular energy to repair the cell injury faster
- Increased Vascular Activity – Laser light induces temporary vaso-dilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas
- Stimulates Nerve Function – Laser light speeds up the process of nerve cell regeneration to bring the tissue supplied by the nerve back to life faster
A Word on Cold Laser Therapy
Laser is a unique tool that allows us to control pain and reduce inflammation, restoring healthy function in the process.
Laser returns the blood flow to an injured area as well as changes the thick and fibrotic scar tissue and elastic connective tissue back to a healthy norm.
It also helps active the lymphatic drainage and reduce swelling in the local area of acute injury.
Laser therapy is used for a wide range of health concerns because it essentially speeds up the metabolism of the cells that are being activated by the light energy, improving their level of function.
This can be used for acne, wrinkles, musculoskeletal sprain / strain injuries and much more.
– Dr. John Battershill
Call us anytime at 403-284-2082 or send a message below using the contact form below for a prompt response. See RHC’s Office Hours, Location and Contact Information here.
We are looking forward to helping you accomplish your personal health goals!